For our homeless neighbors to transition into permanent housing and become contributing members of their community.
Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, born of a virgin, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humankind, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that we are saved by grace through faith, apart from works; that the sinner who repents and personally accepts the finished work of Christ on the cross becomes a child of God, is made a new creature, and is in-dwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences and together form one body, the Church.
Providing individuals Shelter and Hope so that they may overcome poverty and homelessness.
To share love and give Hope through the demonstration of our faith in Jesus Christ.