Public Relations & Marketing Specialist
20 Hours Per Week
Public Relations & Marketing Specialist schedules and performs speaking engagement opportunities with partner churches, businesses, civic group and individual donors and donor prospect groups. Tracks and reports on completed speaking engagements. Requests, receives, and track donations of items from speaking engagements, and maintains current knowledge of statistics and stories from Mission Solano’s programs including the social enterprises, COC and BTLC. Supports special events/fundraisers for Mission Solano.
Rebranding and Marketing Materials
- Researching and implementing Marketing strategies and materials for rebranding Mission Solano and the Thrift store.
Research donor prospects to prepare for appointment setting and donor visits
- Speaking Engagements, Donor Visits and Tours
- Schedule appointments and make speaking engagement assignments
- Collect & track appointment information using donor visit reporting tool
- Choose donors, compose and send donor survey
- Quick thank you emails and thank you note cards; personal letter if applicable
- Assist in planning and execution of Coordinated Mission Solano Events: All fundraisers, Easter-basket signup and event, Thanksgiving Day Feast, Christmas Eve event-toy signups, and other events as assigned.
- Attend meetings and help with task management for Supported Events: Golf Tournament, Annual Banquet, Radio-thon, Solano Turkey Trot
- Maintain materials for speaking engagements