2025 N. Texas Street - In the Mission Solano Community Thrift Store
Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday
Nine Reasons To Donate Your Vehicle To Mission Solano
Information About Donating a Vehicle
Thanks for considering donating your vehicle to Mission Solano.
We'll fill out all of the paperwork and then we can make the arrangements to receive the vehicle.
- Our tow company only does pick-ups on Saturdays. (The donation paperwork can be done during the week)
- Vehicles that will go to Pick-N-Pull can usually be picked up in 72 hours.
- There is no charge to the donor for towing.
We take both running and non-running vehicles.
Vehicles do not need to be currently registered.
If you don't have the title:
- You'll need to take the most recent registration paperwork that you have for the vehicle to the DMV and request a $5 Vehicle History Report OR
- This form can also be obtained online at http://dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/vrr for a cost of $2.00.
- We can use the VHR in place of the title along with an Application for Paperless Transfer.
We will provide you with all the required IRS documentation needed to claim your donation. In 2005 the IRS changed the rules regarding valuing a donation. The value is based on what the donee agency receives for the donation.
- Vehicles sold for up to $500.00 entitle the donor to a $500.00 deduction.
- Vehicles sold for over $500.00 generally entitle the donor to the amount received by the donee agency.
- When the vehicle is sold, the donor receives a letter notifying them of the amount received along with any additionally required IRS documents.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (707) 425-FOOD.