Bridge to Life Center Shelter Attendant
30 Hours Per Week
Oversee the shelter guests and volunteers in a professional, safe and compassionate manner.
- Directs shelter guests and volunteers in their daily activities.
- Maintains order, safety, and security at the BTLC.
- Completes intake forms on all incoming guests.
- Assesses the needs of the shelter guests and recommends appropriate action.
- Communicates and enforces the shelter safety rules and resident correction / reward policies.
- Assigns chores to shelter guests and ensures chores are performed satisfactorily.
- Ensures that all facilities are kept clean and organized including the showers, restrooms.
- Completes daily security report of shift activities.
- Responds to all calls and messages on the shelter phone.
- Understands all standard operating procedures and applies them.