Bridge to Life Center Case Manager
20-25 Hours Per Week
Oversee veteran guests and program participants in a professional, safe and compassionate manner.
- Support the development and attainment of rehabilitation goals, including securing of housing and employment, development of a support system, increasing socialization skills, participating in recreational activities.
- Support and assist maintenance of personal health, including attainment of and follow through with medical, psychiatric, and dental care.
- Monitor cleanliness and maintenance of client living environments, providing assistance as necessary in order to meet minimum standards.
- Develop and maintain a respectful, caring, tolerant, ethical, and empowering relationship with all individuals served.
- Assist in resolution of conflicts between and among roommates and housemates.
- Assist guests in meeting treatment goal requirements and further develop independent living skills.
- Evaluate need for entitlement benefits and assist as required in obtaining them.
- Perform all job functions in cooperation with the manager, other staff on the case management team, and other service providers involved in the treatment effort.
- Document in a timely manner treatment planning and interventions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.